The Canadian Pre-University Program from Canada e-School offered at Innovative International College is your ticket to success. The CPU Programme will help for students to enter colleges and universities throughout the world. What makes Innovative International College CPU Programme unique is the wide range of course selected in both Science & Art streams in order to help our students various options of choosing their career path in the field of engineering, law, accountancy and many more.
Our method of instruction, focuses on experiential learning, it allows students to progress at their own rate while focusing on the outcomes. In addition, the programme covers the broad spectrum of courses required to meet the entry requirements of any universities.
Why Choose Innovative International College Canadian Pre-University Programme
Innovative International College’s Canadian CPU Programme, allows students to gain knowledge at their pace. Through this CPU programme, students will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to do well in the universities and be ready to face challenges at their future workplace. In addition, the students are imparted with personal consultancy to guide them in their future educational pathways.
With the CPU programme, students are trained to be flexible via the independent and interdependent learning experiences. IIC provides assistance for the students who are in need. We offer open applications for educational loans and full scholarships in all intakes.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.