Malaysian Student Enrollment Procedure
You must complete an application form as the first step of the application process. Once you have decided on the course you wish to study, you can simply complete the application form by printing a hard copy (Click) and return it to Innovative International College, together with –
- 3 passport-sized color photographs
- Photocopy of Identity Card (MyKad-A4 size)
- Photocopy of the SPM/STPM or equivalent results
- Application fee of RM100.00 (non-refundable)
- Registration fee of RM300.00 (non-refundable)
- All payments can be made by Cash/Bank Draft/Postal Order payable to “PUSAT KOMPUTER UNIK SDN BHD”
- Photocopies of Identity Card (MyKad) and examination results must be CERTFIED TRUE COPY by an authorized person in accordance to the Malaysian Law
- Students are required to present the original copy of Identity Card (MyKad) and examination result slips/transcripts upon Registration
- Closing date for admission is xx weeks prior to the start date of the course.
Once we have received your application, supporting documents and RM300.0 ( non refundable) registration fee, the College Admission Department will review your application and will send you an offer letter by email or post, provided you meet the entry criterias of the course that you have applied for. You can expect an offer letter within 7 (seven) working days after we have receive your application.
In order to accept an offer from College, all students will be required to pay full course fees, as described in the offer letter. Once we have received the course fees, you will be issued a CAS (Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies).
Fees can be paid by Bank transfer or Bank Draft. Once the fees have been paid you will be issued a CAS (Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies).
Please make Bank Draft payable to: ‘PUSAT KOMPUTER UNIK SDN BHD’, Bank transfers can be made to:
Public Bank Bhd,
PJ Old Town Branch,
Section 3, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia;
Account No: 3150989034
SWIFT CODE: PBBEMYKL
A copy of the bank-in (Payment) slip should be forwarded to College Accounts Department for record purpose. Non-remittance of the Payment Bank-in Slip to the College will be assumed as non-payment. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure the college is notified of the payment.
- The college has the right to revise all fees without further notification.
- Any inquiries can be made to Tel 603-77833942, 603-77840869, 603 77818496
- Fax +603-77849008 email : email@example.com
Students are not encouraged to register late or after the start date of the course. Students may, however, still join a course within 4 weeks from the start date of their course, with permission in writing from Innovative International College.