CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS STUDIES
MQA: PA 12046 KPT: N/340/3/0776
The Certificate in Business Studies provides the opportunity to explore and develop a foundational understanding in all areas of business. Upon completion of this programme, you will be prepared to further your studies at the Diploma level in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing and Human Resource Management, among other business-related majors.
1 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 1 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History.
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like law, security management, criminal law, phychology and soft skills into the curriculum.
- Business English
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Malaysian Studies / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Communication
- Professional Ethics in Malaysia
- Human Resource Management
- Basic Business Mathematics
- Principles of Accounting
- Operation Management
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Business Etiquette
- Business Services
- Business Statistics
- Oraganizational Behaviour
The skills learned at School of Management are applicable not just in hotel management, but to an entire industry of hospitality and tourism-related businesses.
A career in the business industry includes opportunities in many different areas such as:
- Marketing Executive/Manager
- Information services Executive/Manager
- Administration Executive/Manager
- Training and Human Resource Executive/Manager
- Market Research Executive
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.