CERTIFICATE IN HOTEL OPERATION
MQA: FA 12126 KPT: N/811/3/0358
The Certificate in Hotel Operations equips students with the essential learning and fundamental skills needed to step into further studies of the dynamic international hospitality industry of today. Students will be introduced to the various facets of hospitality operations such as front office, housekeeping, food and beverage service, and culinary arts.
1 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 1 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History.
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like law, security management, criminal law, phychology and soft skills into the curriculum.
- English 1
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Malaysian Studies 1
- Customer Service
- Business Etiquette
- Professional Ethics
- Business Communication in Hospitality Industry
- Principles of Housekeeping
- Principles of Front Office
- Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- Basic Food Safety and Hygiene
- Principles of Kitchen Operations
- Basic of Hospitality Accounting
- Principles of Food and Beverage
- Principles of Restaurant Operation
- Foundation of Menu Planning
- Theory of Food
- Industrial Training
The skills learned at School of Hospitality are applicable not just in hotel management, but to an entire industry of hospitality and tourism-related businesses.
A career in the hospitality industry includes opportunities in many different areas such as:
- Food and Beverage Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.