DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
(MQA/A 5791) R/481/4/0474
The Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (DICT) is a predegree qualification in IT, which enriches students with the skills required to face the increasing demands from the industries. DICT Program covers a broad range of areas in Information and Communication Technology and the course curriculum includes both practical and theoretical aspects of IT knowledge. Students will have the potential of problem solving skills and logical reasoning.
Specialization in Music Technology is an added skills and qualification if students decided to pursue their bachelors degree in music. Basic understanding and practical application of Audio Recording, Music Programming, Music History and Theory, Keyboard Skills and also Music Business gives student multi-skills to prepare them for the working world.
2 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics and History.
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like management, programming, multimedia, computer networks, software design and soft skills into the curriculum.
- English for Business Communication
- Basic Computer Software + Hardware & Software
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Islamic Studies/Moral Studies/Open Elective
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Introduction to Database
- Basic Audio Recording
- Discrete Mathematics
- Problem Solving and Programming
- Music Appreciations
- Music Theory
- Keyboard Skills
- Introduction to DAW
- Master Class
- Quantitative Method
- Programming Fundamentals
- Computer Architecture
- Software Design and Development
- Object Oriented Programming
- System Analysis and Design
- Data Communication and Computer Network
- Networking for Business System
- Advance DAW
- Advance Audio Recording
- Music Business
- Introduction to Mixing
The skills learned at School of Information Technology are applicable not just in information & communication technology, but to an entire industry of information technology related businesses.
A career in the information technology industry includes opportunities in many different areas such as:
- Computer System Administrator
- System Analyst
- Computer System Officer
- Information Technology Support Officer
- Operation System Analyst
- Asst. Music Producer
- Dubbing Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Audio Post Engineer
- Asst.Audio Mixing Engineer
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.