DIPLOMA IN HAJJ & UMRAH MANAGEMENT
MQA: FA 11377 KPT: N/345/4/1105
The Diploma in Hajj and Umrah program at Innovative International College will prepare students with the skills they need for a successful career in this industry. Students will enjoy an unrivalled real life learning environment with Innovative’s exclusive collaboration with DSK School of Management. Students will be given the opportunity to combine management skills with practical knowledge such as assistant marketing officer and mutawif in the field of hajj and umrah in order to fast track their careers in the hajj and umrah industry.
2 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History.
- Pass STAM graduated with at least maqbul rank
- other recognized qualifications equivalent to it by the Malaysia government
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like islamic management, fiqh hajj & umrah, accounting, travel tour and soft skills into the curriculum.
- Fiqh Hajj and Umrah I (Ibadah Hajj and umrah)
- Introduction to Business
- Islamic Management
- Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality
- Travel Geography
- English Proficiency
- Islamic Theology
- Fiqh Hajj and Umrah II
- Transportation Operations in Tourism
- Business Communication
- Computer Applications
- Third Language (Arabic for Communication I)
- Principle of Marketing
- Fiqh Hajj and Umrah III
- Airport Handling & Procedures
- Third Language (Arabic for Communication II)
- Travel & Tour Agency Operation
- Pemikiran dan Tamadun Islam
- Customer Service
- Introduction to Event Management
- Principles of Operation Management
- Tourism Cross Culture and Heritage
- Outbound Tour
- Oragnizational Behaviour
- Industrial Training (Umrah/Visit to Saudi Arabia)
- Tourism & Hospitality Law for Hajj and Umrah
- Human Resource Management
- Islamics Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
The skills learned at DSK School of Management are applicable not just in hajj and umrah management, but to an entire industry of management and hajj and umrah-related businesses.
A career in the hajj and umrah industry includes opportunities in many different areas such as:
- Entrepreneurs in the Field of Haji & Umrah
- Hajj & Umrah tour company
- Assistant Manager of Umra pilgrim
- Assistant Officer of Hajj and Umrah
- Assistant Officer of Islamic affairs
- Assistant Operational Officer
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- Mutawwif in Field of Hajj and Umrah
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.