DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
MQA: A9421 KPT: R/481/4/0474
The Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (DICT) is a pre-degree qualification in IT, which enriches students with the skills required to face the increasing demands from the industries. DICT Programme covers a broad range of areas in Information and Communication Technology and the course curriculum includes both practical and theoretical aspects of IT knowledge. Students will have the potential of problem solving skills and logical reasoning as well as intensive fieldtrips to be exposed them to the real world in IT.
2 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics and History.
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like management, programming, multimedia, computer networks, software design and soft skills into the curriculum.
- English for Business Communication
- Basic Computer Concepts
- Fundamental of Mathematics
- Introduction to Business
- Programming Fundamentals
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Introduction to Database
- Discreet Mathematics
- Principles of Management
- Information System/
- PC Maintenance & Bahasa Kebangsaan A/B
- Quantitative Methods
- Problem Solving and Programming
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- System Analysis & Design
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Multimedia & Tools
- Innovation and Creativity
- Software Design and Development
- Islamic Studies
- Moral Studies & Malaysian Studies
- Networking for Business Systems
- Internet Programming
- Final Project
The skills learned at School of Information Technology are applicable not just in information & communication technology, but to an entire industry of information technology related businesses.
A career in the information technology industry includes opportunities in many different areas such as:
- Computer System Administrator
- System Analyst
- Computer System Officer
- Information Technology Support Officer
- Operation System Analyst
- System Designer
- Database Administrator
- Web Designer/Administrator
- Project Manager
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.