Malaysian Student Enrollment Procedure
You must complete an application form as the first step of the application process. Once you have decided on the course you wish to study, you can simply complete the application form by printing a hard copy (Click) and return it to Innovative International College, together with –
- 3 passport-sized color photographs
- Photocopy of Identity Card (MyKad-A4 size)
- Photocopy of the SPM/STPM or equivalent results
- Application fee of RM2000.00 (non-refundable)
- Registration fee of RM500.00 (non-refundable)
- All payments can be made by Cash/Bank Draft/Postal Order payable to “PUSAT KOMPUTER UNIK SDN BHD”
- Photocopies of Identity Card (MyKad) and examination results must be CERTFIED TRUE COPY by an authorized person in accordance to the Malaysian Law
- Students are required to present the original copy of Identity Card (MyKad) and examination result slips/transcripts upon Registration
- Closing date for admission is xx weeks prior to the start date of the course.
Once we have received your application, supporting documents and RM300.0 ( non refundable) registration fee, the College Admission Department will review your application and will send you an offer letter by email or post, provided you meet the entry criterias of the course that you have applied for. You can expect an offer letter within 7 (seven) working days after we have receive your application.
In order to accept an offer from College, all students will be required to pay full course fees, as described in the offer letter. Once we have received the course fees, you will be issued a CAS (Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies).
Fees can be paid by Bank transfer or Bank Draft. Once the fees have been paid you will be issued a CAS (Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies).
Please make Bank Draft payable to: ‘PUSAT KOMPUTER UNIK SDN BHD’, Bank transfers can be made to:
Public Bank Bhd,
PJ Old Town Branch,
Section 3, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia;
Account No: 3150989034
SWIFT CODE: PBBEMYKL
A copy of the bank-in (Payment) slip should be forwarded to College Accounts Department for record purpose. Non-remittance of the Payment Bank-in Slip to the College will be assumed as non-payment. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure the college is notified of the payment.
- The college has the right to revise all fees without further notification.
- Any inquiries can be made to Tel 603-77833942, 603-77840869, 603 77818496
- Fax +603-77849008 email : email@example.com
Students are not encouraged to register late or after the start date of the course. Students may, however, still join a course within 4 weeks from the start date of their course, with permission in writing from Innovative International College.
Step 1 – Approval & Submission
You must complete the Application Form once you have decided on the course you wish to study. Simply complete the Application Form online (Click) or fill it out manually by printing a hard copy and return it to INNOVATIVE, together with –
- 8 passport-sized coloured photographs
- A photocopy of the International Passport (validity of at least 12 months before expiry) : all pages including the blank pages
- 3 Certified True Copies of the academic qualifications/transcripts (English translation is required if it is in any other language)
- 3 Certified True Copies Leaving School Certificates/Testimonials
- 1 copy of the Health Examination Medical Report certified by a Registered Medical Officer (validity of not less than 3 months before registration)
- A processing fee of USD 500.00 (non-refundable)
Step 2 – Acceptance Package
Once we have received your application, supporting documents and USD500 (non refundable) processing fee, the College Admission Department will review your application and will send you an acceptance package (by email or courier) which includes:
- Letter of Offer stipulating date of intake, duration and details of Course fees
- 1 copy of the ‘Student Arrival Service Form’
- 1 copy of the ‘Student Accommodation Reservation Form’. Students are advised to make the necessary payments as early as possible, to avoid disappointments
Step 3 – Student Visa Approval (VAL)
The duly completed documents will be submitted to the Immigration Department for the processing of visa approval (4-8 weeks). Once approved by the Immigration Department ;
- Innovative shall courier the original VAL to the student
- Student shall then proceed to the Malaysian Embassy/Consulate stated on the visa letter to obtain a Single Entry Visa
- It is the students’ responsibility to check with the Malaysian Embassy in their home country on other visa requirements before coming to Malaysia
- No entry visa is needed for nationals of commonwealth countries except for Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nigeria
Step 4 – Payment of Fees
Prior to arrival in Malaysia,students are required to pay the following fees
- Administrative processing fees
- Visa Processing fees
- Airport pick-up service
- First year /semester course fees (required upon acceptance of Admission)
Step 5 – Arrival
Students are requested to inform Innovative International College as soon as their visa is granted. Once you have arrived in Malaysia, you will be required to report immediately to College in order to complete enrollment and all outstanding procedures. Please be advised that you will need to pay in full for the course fees before commencement of the course. Students must arrive and enroll for class within ninety (90) days of the date of approval granted by the Malaysian Immigration Department.
Students are not encouraged to arrive in Malaysia after the commencement date of the course.