Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) programme is to educate, create and develop innovative business players, partners and professionals like executives, managers, entrepreneurs, consultants, industry leaders, researchers, business providers, etc. The curriculum is designed and structured with the right aids and knowledge to meet the contemporary business needs and the competitive business challenges.
Why choose Innovative International College Diploma in Business Administration ?
- Guidance and smooth transition from school life to undergraduate studies with modern teaching facilities and with contemporary teaching aids.
- “Small – group” – lecturer – student ratio pave way for closer attention to students for better interaction.
- Experienced industrial lecturers who impart practical knowledge and skills, related to the “real-life” practical Industrial experiences and competencies.
- International institutional environment for international students
- Constant counseling and guidance for optimum learning experience.
- Unforgettable learning experiences with recreational and outdoors.
- Industrial visitation and real-life working experiences.
Learning Outcomes :
At the end of the Programme, graduates will be able to:
- Apply the synergies of Art and Management Science in successfully managing Business Operations and International Trade.
- Plan, organize, monitor and control business operations effectively and efficiently.
- Apply relevant theoretical knowledge and practices in motivation, empowerment and modelling human capital to continuously improve their knowledge, talent and productivity.
- Apply scientific and statistical methodologies in resolving business operation and technical problems to support stakeholder’s confidence and the value chain
- Handle business risks and changing environmental factors – economic, trade (micro and macroeconomics) and competitive business challenges for effective decision.
- Establish Corporate Responsibility (CSR) initiatives in developing sustainable businesses – appreciating ethical issues and socio-business disciplines.
List of Courses Offered :
Year 1 : English Proficiency, English for Communication, Introduction to Business, Introduction to Information Technology, Computer Applications, Business Mathematics, Principles of Management, Microeconomics, Legal Framework, Principles of Marketing, Financial Accounting 1, Bahasa Kebangsaan A/B, Malaysian Studies, Moral Studies/Islamic Studies
Year 2 : Organizational Behavior, Business Statistics, Macroeconomics, Human Resource Management, Principles of Operation Management, Business Law, Financial Accounting 2, E-Commerce, Management Information System, Fundamental of Financial Management, Management Accounting, Business Marketing, Business Communication
Year 3 : Consumer Behavior, International Business, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Project Paper
- Administration Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Manager Trainees
- Human Resource Manager
- Marketing Manager
- International Business & Trade Manager
- Business Leaders