DIPLOMA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT
(MQA/FA 9604) N/811/4/0222
Diploma in Tourism Management Programme (DTM) in Innovative International College’s is designed to prepare students for the future of the tourism industry. The programme will provide students with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to work in the tourism industry, travel sector, airlines and transportation, leisure and recreation, as well as events. Tourism industry, to develop travel related skills such as geographical skills, marketing skills, and negotiation skills.
2 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History.
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like management, culture and heritage, foreign language, principle of economic and soft skills into the curriculum.
- Introduction to Tourism
- Travel Geography
- Malaysian Studies
- English Language 1
- Innovative and Creativity Computer Applications for Tourism
- Principle of Accounting
- Transportation Operations
- Asian History
- Culture and Heritage
- Web Design for Tourism
- English Language 2
- Moral/Islamic Studies
- Principle of Marketing
- Principle of Economics
- Principle of Environment
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Introduction to Event Management
- Tourism in South-East Asia
- Business Communication
- World Civilization: Europe
- Middle East and America
- Tourism Field Studies
- Tour Management & Operations
- Industrial Training
- International Study Tour sustainable Tourism Studies
- Foreign Language 1 ( Introductory Russian 1, Introductory French 1, Introductory Arabic 1 , Introductory Korean 1, Introductory Japanese 1 )
- Tourism Project
- Principle of Human Resources Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Law
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Global Tourism
- Foreign Language 2 (Introductory Russian 2, Introductory French 2, Introductory Arabic 2, Introductory Korean 2, Introductory Japanese 2)
The skills learned at School of Tourism Management are applicable not just in tourism management, but to an entire industry of hospitality and tourism-related businesses.
A career in the tourism industry includes opportunities in many different areas such as:
- Tour Consultant
- Tour Manager
- Tour Planner
- Tour Guide
- Ticketing Officer (Airline & Travel Agency)
- Reservation Officer
- Marketing Executive / Manager (Airline & Travel Agency)
- Event Coordinator / Executive / Manager
- Sales Coordinator / Executive / Manager
- Operation Coordinator / Executive / Manager
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.