DIPLOMA IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
MQA: FA 9528 KPT: N/861/4/0017
The goal of the Diploma in Law Enforcement programme is to provide the students with theoretical background, applied skills and specialized knowledge required to become a superior candidate in a recruiting process and to increase their chances of success at the entry level employment stage in a range of investigation and law enforcement occupations. Innovative International College collaborates with ELP International to offer the industry driven course for its students. Students are taught by a team of experienced and highly qualified lecturers who have a combined experience of more than 10- 30 years and hold many distinguished positions in various government entities and the private sectors.
2 Years 6 Month
High Quality Education
Real World Experience
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Pass in SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History.
*All information is subject to change. The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Readers are responsible to verify the information by contacting the college Admissions Department.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like law, security management, criminal law, phychology and soft skills into the curriculum.
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Introduction to Security Management
- Business English
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Business Etiquette
- Introduction to Crime and Society
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Business Communication
- Professional Ethics in Malaysia
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Principles of Organizational Behaviour
- Event Management
- Introduction to Crime Justice System
- Computer Security Threats and Liabilities
- Introduction to Phychology
- Security Risk Management
- Security Crisis Management
- Investigation Techniques
- Introduction to Administrative Law
- Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Security and Intelligence Operations
- Decision Making and Control
- Physical Security Management
- Ethics in Law Enforcement
- Industrial Training
Completion of the program does guarantee a chance for entry into a law enforcement profession, police officers, Immigration officers, Custom officers, and security professionals may need to complete additional mandated training. Employee in other investigation, law enforcement, and regulatory agencies may have additional entry or qualification and training requirement. Nevertheless, we believe that completion of this program can become one of the preferred qualification for such employment.
- Civil Defence
- Prison Department
- Commercial Security
FEES & SCHOLARSHIP
Approximate Total Fees
Approximate Total Fees
We have scholarship for limited students.
* Fees will be reviewed annually. For the avoidance of doubt, IIC’s reserves the right to revise the fee payable for any given semester.